A top-rated seller ranking on eBay encourages vendors to offer a generous returns policy and great customer support.
eBay’s top-rated sellers get special treatment from the site, including more exposure for their listings and a “top-rated seller” badge.
However, to qualify, sellers must fulfill a long list of standards. Let’s look at the steps to becoming an eBay top seller.
– A valid eBay account with at least 90 days of activity.
– Sales of $1,000 or more to customers in the United States over the past 12 months.
– Three or fewer defects reported by separate purchasers, with the defect rate not exceeding 0.5%.
– Less than or equal to 0.3% of cases closed without a seller resolution and two or fewer instances.
– There is a 3% or below late shipment rate with no more than 5 late deliveries.
– Tracking information posted within your specified processing time and carrier certification for 95% of US buyer transactions.